GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Crate of Fireworks
|Crate of Fireworks|
Description[edit | edit source]
- Double-click to activate a 10 minute fireworks display. This item can only be used in a Guild Hall and only one can be in use at any given time.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Tesla in the Great Temple of Balthazar in exchange for 50 Copper Zaishen Coins and 10.
- Random drop (x5) from a Gift of the Traveler
- During the Canthan New Year finale (since 2008), every player in a district receives 5 Crates of Fireworks if all 5 dishes are completed for the Celestial Feast.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The fireworks show will automatically stop if every player leaves the Guild Hall.
- The fireworks appear to originate from characters (player and NPC) in the Hall; they are most spectacular near larger groups.
- If you attempt to launch a crate during a fireworks display (whether from a Crate of Fireworks or a Disco Ball), you will receive a red error message, "There is already a fireworks display active."
See also[edit | edit source]
|Party Favors for the Party Animal Title|
|1 Point||Bottle Rocket • Champagne Popper • Ghost-in-the-Box • Snowman Summoner • Sparkler • Squash Serum|
|2 Point||Tonics: Beetle Juice • Cottontail • Frosty • Mischievous • Sinister Automatonic • Transmogrifier • Yuletide|
|3 Point||Crate of Fireworks • Zaishen Tonic|
|5 Point||Mysterious Tonic|
|7 Point||Disco Ball|
|50 Point||Party Beacon|