GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|This article is about the PvE version of a split skill. For the PvP version, see Crippling Anguish (PvP).|
Full: For 5...17...20 seconds, target moves and attacks 50% slower and suffers -1...7...8 Health degeneration.
Concise: (5...17...20 seconds.) Target foe moves and attacks 50% slower and has -1...7...8 Health degeneration.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Yxthoshth (Salt Flats, during The Ranger's Path)
- Erzek Runebreaker (Lornar's Pass)
- Gorrel Rockmolder (Grenth's Footprint)
- Garbok Handsmasher (Sorrow's Furnace)
- Hierophant Morlog (Sorrow's Furnace, during Unspeakable, Unknowable)
- Korvald Willcrusher (Sorrow's Furnace, during To Sorrow's Furnace or The Final Assault)
- Vokur Grimshackles (Sorrow's Furnace)
- Barl Stormsiege (Frozen Forest)
- Jonar Stonebender (Ice Caves of Sorrow)
- Fuury Stonewrath (Thunderhead Keep)
- Eye of the North