GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|This article is about the PvE version of a split skill. For the PvP version, see Crippling Anguish (PvP).|
Full: For 5...17...20 seconds, target moves and attacks 50% slower and suffers -1...7...8 Health degeneration.
Concise: (5...17...20 seconds.) Target foe moves and attacks 50% slower and has -1...7...8 Health degeneration.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Yxthoshth (Salt Flats, during The Ranger's Path)
- Erzek Runebreaker (Lornar's Pass)
- Gorrel Rockmolder (Grenth's Footprint)
- Garbok Handsmasher (Sorrow's Furnace)
- Hierophant Morlog (Sorrow's Furnace, during Unspeakable, Unknowable)
- Korvald Willcrusher (Sorrow's Furnace, during To Sorrow's Furnace or The Final Assault)
- Vokur Grimshackles (Sorrow's Furnace)
- Barl Stormsiege (Frozen Forest)
- Jonar Stonebender (Ice Caves of Sorrow)
- Fuury Stonewrath (Thunderhead Keep)
- Eye of the North