GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|This article is about the Dagger Mastery skill. For the primary attribute for Assassins, see Critical Strikes.|
Full: Must follow an off-hand attack. If it hits, this attack strikes for +10...26...30 damage, results in a critical hit, and you gain 1...3...3 Energy.
Concise: Deals +10...26...30 damage. Automatic critical hit. You gain 1...3...3 Energy. Must follow an off-hand attack.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Being a Dual Attack, this will trigger effects like the Critical Strikes/Critical Eye energy gain, Dark Apostasy, and Way of Perfection twice.
- The relatively short recharge time combined with the low energy cost means that it can be used in cheap "looping" attack combos.
- This attack can also be used to renew Critical Defenses and Critical Agility.
- The energy is gained even if critical hit is denied by an effect such as Stoneflesh Aura.
Energy gain[edit | edit source]
This table will show you the total amount of Energy you will regain per use of the skill. Remember that since it's a Dual attack, you will critical twice unless one or both attacks miss or get blocked. Using zealous daggers or the Critical Eye skill will increase your net energy gain by two; using both will increase it by four, for a max net gain of 11 energy at 13+ Critical Strikes.
|Energy from skill||2||2||2||2||4||4||4||4||4||4||4||4||6||6|
|Energy from critical hits||0||0||0||2||2||2||2||2||4||4||4||4||4||6|
|Net Energy Gain||-3||-3||-3||-1||1||1||1||1||+3||+3||+3||+3||+5||+7|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The dagger depicted appears to be a Plagueborn Dagger.