GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Go to Lahtenda Bog and tell Necromancer Lahse you will be her guide.
- Take Necromancer Lahse to the Sunspear Crypts and protect her along the way.
- See Necromancer Lahse for your reward.
- Nightfall Character
- "The spirits in the Sunspear Crypts have become increasingly disturbed. Now, they refuse to even speak with us. So we've sent for a specialist. Necromancer Lahse has decades of experience communing with the dead. We hope she'll be able to soothe the spirits and discover what has them so troubled. But, Lahse is getting on in years, so she has requested a Sunspear escort. Can you go to Lahtenda Bog and safeguard Lahse on her journey through the swamp?"
- Accept: "Yes, I will escort Lahse to the Sunspear Crypts."
- Reject: "Isn't there some other way to soothe the spirits of the... uh... spirits?"
Intermediate Dialogue (Necromancer Lahse)
- "So you are here to baby sit [sic] me on my way to the crypt. So young you look to these old eyes; I think, perhaps, you are the baby. Nonetheless, lead on. I shall follow as fast as my old legs will allow."
- "You have brought me here safely; as was your task. You performed well considering your youth. No need to babysit me any further. I am safe with these spirits. They are like dear old friends."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Just follow the quest marker. Make sure you protect Necromancer Lahse as she will take damage. If she dies, the quest fails and you will need to rezone to try again.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This quest combines well with other quests in the area, except for A Sticky Operation, because the Corsairs can easily kill Lahse.