GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Full: For 5 seconds and 3 seconds longer for every rank of Soul Reaping, your Necromancer spells cost -1...4...5 Energy to cast, but you suffer from Bleeding for 10 seconds each time you cast a Necromancer spell.
Concise: (5 seconds plus 3 seconds more for every rank of Soul Reaping.) Your Necromancer spells cost 1...4...5 less Energy. You suffer from Bleeding (10 seconds) each time you cast a Necromancer spell.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Kyril Oathwarden (Morostav Trail)
- Cultist Milthuran (Rhea's Crater)
- Cultist Rajazan (Unwaking Waters (explorable))
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Good synergy with Angorodon's Gaze, as the Bleeding caused by this enchantment will satisfy the condition for energy gain.
- Using Plague Sending while under this enchantment will immediately transfer the Bleeding condition.