GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Full: For 5 seconds and 3 seconds longer for every rank of Soul Reaping, your Necromancer spells cost -1...4...5 Energy to cast, but you suffer from Bleeding for 10 seconds each time you cast a Necromancer spell.
Concise: (5 seconds plus 3 seconds more for every rank of Soul Reaping.) Your Necromancer spells cost 1...4...5 less Energy. You suffer from Bleeding (10 seconds) each time you cast a Necromancer spell.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Kyril Oathwarden (Morostav Trail)
- Cultist Milthuran (Rhea's Crater)
- Cultist Rajazan (Unwaking Waters (explorable))
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Good synergy with Angorodon's Gaze, as the Bleeding caused by this enchantment will satisfy the condition for energy gain.
- Using Plague Sending while under this enchantment will immediately transfer the Bleeding condition.