GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|Map|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
Description[edit | edit source]
The Cursed Lands is a small explorable area in the center of Kryta. It is completely infested with undead. The area separates the lower level areas of Kryta in the eastern and northern parts from the higher level areas in the western and southern parts.
Exits[edit | edit source]
Bestiary[edit | edit source]
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- 11 (24) Grasping Ghoul
- 17 (25) Skeleton Bowmaster
- 13 (24) Skeleton Ranger
- 12 (24) Skeleton Monk
- 17 (25) Damned Cleric
- 18 (25) Necrid Horseman
- 14 (24) Zombie Warlock
- 13 (24) Skeleton Mesmer
- 17 (25) Wraith
- 13 (24) Skeleton Sorcerer
- 17 (25) Smoke Phantom
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Vanquishers must defeat 54-79 monsters in this area.
- It is possible to vanquish this area with solo builds that rely on enchantments like 55 monk. However, solo builds that depend on hexes are not recommended, as some enemies can counter such builds with their hex removal skills.
- Since all enemies in this area are undead, skills that deal holy damage or convert your attacks to holy damage, such as Heart of Holy Flame or Judge's Insight, will be quite effective.