GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Dark Chain Lightning
|Dark Chain Lightning|
Full: Target foe is struck for 300 lightning damage and is knocked down. Dark Chain Lightning then hits each nearest foe in succession, knocking down each foe and striking for 10% less damage each time.
Concise: Deals 300 lightning damage and causes knock-down. Dark Chain Lightning then hits each nearest foe in succession, knocking-down each foe and doing 10% less damage each time.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Dark Chain Lightning is a monster skill used by the Dragon Kuunavang.
- Despite what the name suggests, this skill is not a spell. Thus counters specific to spells will not be able to counter this skill.
- Dark Chain Lightning supposedly deals lightning damage, but skills like Mantra of Lightning do not reduce its damage.
- Shelter and Protective Spirit are effective as they will negate a large portion of the damage and save healers in the group some time and energy.
- Clumsiness is perfect to interrupt this attack, while the hex timing is important. However, it may not fully interrupt the attack, as Kuunavang is partially immune to them; however Signet of Clumsiness can be used in combination to almost ensure it is interrupted.
- Blindness can be used to stop the attack from working at all. Kuunavang does not suffer from blindness for long due to natural resistance though, so quick-recharging sources such as Blinding Flash and Blinding Surge are best for this purpose.