GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
We would love to get your opinion on your experience with our site with a short survey. Take Survey
Weapon stats[edit | edit source]
- Piercing Dmg: 15-28 (Requires 9 Marksmanship)
- Armor penetration +20% (Chance: 20%)
- Damage +15%
- Energy -5
Collector / Weaponsmith counterpart[edit | edit source]
This weapon's stats can be fully duplicated with:
- A perfect sundering Bowstring
- One of the following:
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This longbow can be upgraded with a Bow Grip, but any new mods added to this weapon cannot be salvaged.
- This item is always customized for the character that the /bonus command was used with. However, this command can be reused on each character, consistently respawning the weapon.
- Although the weapon is customized for the character, heroes can still use it. When using the /bonus command while a hero has it equipped, it creates a second item in the character's inventory that can be used normally.
- It cannot be placed in the trade window.
- It cannot be dropped.
Dye[edit | edit source]
Dye affects the entire bow. The default color looks to be yellow.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The design of this weapon is one of the finalists in ArenaNet's second Design-a-Weapon Contest which ran in 2007. It was designed by Marko Cvetkovic.
|GW:EN : Glacial Blade • Darksteel Longbow • Hourglass Staff|