GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Weapon stats[edit | edit source]
- Piercing Dmg: 15-28 (Requires 9 Marksmanship)
- Armor penetration +20% (Chance: 20%)
- Damage +15%
- Energy -5
Collector / Weaponsmith counterpart[edit | edit source]
This weapon's stats can be fully duplicated with:
- A perfect sundering Bowstring
- One of the following:
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This longbow can be upgraded with a Bow Grip, but any new mods added to this weapon cannot be salvaged.
- This item is always customized for the character that the /bonus command was used with. However, this command can be reused on each character, consistently respawning the weapon.
- Although the weapon is customized for the character, heroes can still use it. When using the /bonus command while a hero has it equipped, it creates a second item in the character's inventory that can be used normally.
- It cannot be placed in the trade window.
- It cannot be dropped.
Dye[edit | edit source]
Dye affects the entire bow. The default color looks to be yellow.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The design of this weapon is one of the finalists in ArenaNet's second Design-a-Weapon Contest which ran in 2007. It was designed by Marko Cvetkovic.
|GW:EN : Glacial Blade • Darksteel Longbow • Hourglass Staff|