- In-game description:
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Dazed is visually represented by white "bubbles" trailing the character's head.
- Silencing weapon upgrades will cause a 33% increase in Dazed duration.
- The inscription "Soundness of Mind" on the other hand, which reduces Dazed duration by 20%, can be found on focus items or shields.
- The rune, Rune of Recovery, also reduces dazed duration by 20%
- Attacks against a dazed foe will interrupt any spells they are casting before effects of the attack are calculated. Thus, any effects that take place if the target is casting, such as the disable from Distracting Shot, will not take effect against a dazed foe.
- Dazed is generally considered one of the more powerful conditions, as evidenced by the fact that most Dazed-inflicting skills are Elite or only daze in certain situations.
- The Dazed condition icon is a hold-over from the time when Dazed used to be known as Silenced.
- Dazed will interrupt a spell being cast when it is applied, even without any damage being caused or any attack being made. The interrupt occurs even if the target was already dazed and the condition is re-applied.
Sources[edit | edit source]
|Touched foe takes +damage||Elite Skill||Str||N|
|+damage; if target is knocked down, unblockable & give daze||Hammer Attack||Hammer||N|
|+damage; only inflicts if target is moving||Elite Sword Attack||Sword||F|
|Interrupt, if casting a spell, give daze||Elite Melee Attack||None||P|
|Pet, +damage, if knocked down, give daze||Pet Attack||Beast||F|
|Broad Head Arrow||Foe||5...17s||
|Arrow moves slower, interrupt if casting a spell||Elite Bow Attack||Marks||F|
|if casting a spell, interrupt & daze, deals skill damage only||Bow Attack||Marks||C|
|Smoke Trap||Trapped foes||5...9s||
|causes blindness||Elite Trap||WS||N|
|If target has two or more conditions. Spreads new conditions to foes in the area.||Elite Hex Spell||Ill||P|
|Golden Skull Strike||Foe||1...4s||
|If enchanted, give daze||Elite Off-Hand Attack||Dagger||N|
|Give blind, interrupt casting spell||Elite Off-Hand Attack||Dagger||F|
|Shadow step to foe & inflict dazed||Elite Spell||Shadow||F|
|If knocked down, daze, skill has half the normal range||Skill||Lead||N|
|+damage, if foe is suffering from a condition, give daze||Elite Spear Attack||Spear||N|
|Melee range.||Spear Attack||Lead||E|
PvE only[edit | edit source]
|Technobabble||Target foe and adjacent foes||3...5s||
|Dazing effect does not occur if selected target is a Boss||Spell||Asura||E|
Related skills[edit | edit source]
- Glyph of Concentration (your next spell ignores the effect of being dazed)
Related articles[edit | edit source]
|Bleeding • Blind • Burning • Cracked Armor • Crippled • Dazed • Deep Wound • Disease • Poison • Weakness|