GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Death in the Ruins
Overview[edit | edit source]
- 0...6/6 Oberan's Minions slain.
- Return to Kasha Blackblood for your reward.
- "I have a task that seems well suited to your skills. One who was once a respected member of our order has turned against Ascalon. Oberan the Reviled seeks to live up to his name by carving out his own kingdom of the dead here in the ruins of Ascalon. Oberan is cunning but has an uncontrollable temper and can be goaded into action. I'd like you to head east of here, find his minions, and slay them. I think 6 should be a sufficient number to raise Oberan's ire. Are you up to the task?"
- Accept: "It should be no problem."
- Reject: "Perhaps later."
- "And you killed 6 of his minions, you say? Excellent. Oberan should be truly enraged! Your actions this day are certain to draw him out of hiding."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Oberan's Minions are in a group at the top of the rise to the east of Sardelac Sanitarium. They are relatively easy to kill as they use no skills. Simply kill them and return to Kasha.