GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Deldrimor Scepter (unique)
|This article is about the unique wands named Deldrimor Scepter. For the non-unique wands with the same name, see Deldrimor Scepter.|
|Deldrimor Scepter (unique)|
|Unique weapon details|
Weapon stats[edit | edit source]
- <type>* damage: 11-22 (req. 9 <Attribute>)
- Halves skill recharge of <Attribute> spells (Chance: 20%)
- Energy +5 (while Health is above 50%)
* Damage type changes according to item's attribute.
Collector/Weaponsmith/PvP counterpart[edit | edit source]
The stats of this item can be fully replicated with the following:
- an inscribable wand of the appropriate attribute crafted by Hadusi in Kodonur Crossroads or Tehshan in Barbarous Shore, or a PvP wand, upgraded with:
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Other than the skin and a few new linked attributes, these are identical to the endgame wands from the other two campaigns, the Wayward Wand (Factions) and Golden Boar Scepter (Nightfall).
|Deldrimor Unique Weapons|
|Axe • Focus • Maul • Shield • Staff • Sword • Secpter Bows: Flatbow • Hornbow • Longbow • Recurve Bow • Shortbow Daggers: Daggers • Blades • Knives Scythes: Scythe • Reaper • Shear Spears: Spear • Impaler • Javelin|