GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Deldrimor Sword (unique)
|This article is about the unique sword named Deldrimor Sword. For the non-unique sword with the same name, see Deldrimor Sword.|
|Deldrimor Sword (unique)|
|Unique weapon details|
The Deldrimor Sword is one of the Deldrimor items, a unique ("green") endgame reward item for the Prophecies campaign. It can be obtained from the Artisan of Steel in exchange for a Deldrimor Talisman.
Weapon stats[edit | edit source]
- Slashing Dmg: 15-22 (req. 9 Swordsmanship)
- Damage +15% (while Health is above 50%)
- Armor penetration +20% (Chance: 20%)
- Health +30
Collector / Weaponsmith counterpart[edit | edit source]
This item can be fully replicated, including its skin, with:
- a Deldrimor Sword from Grand Mason Stonecleaver (weaponsmith)
- a perfect "Strength and Honor" inscription
- a perfect Sundering Sword Hilt
- a perfect Sword Pommel of Fortitude
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This item shares its stats with many other unique swords. These are:
|Deldrimor Unique Weapons|
|Axe • Focus • Maul • Shield • Staff • Sword • Secpter Bows: Flatbow • Hornbow • Longbow • Recurve Bow • Shortbow Daggers: Daggers • Blades • Knives Scythes: Scythe • Reaper • Shear Spears: Spear • Impaler • Javelin|