GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Destroy the Reaper Slayer before it reaches the mountain top.
- Return to Reaper of the Twin Serpent Mountains for your reward. [sic]
- Clear the Chamber
- Free the Reaper of the Twin Serpent Mountains by killing the Terrorweb Dryders around Grenth's statue in the Twin Serpent Mountains
- 10,000 XP
- "These demons are relentless. I can see that they are preparing to attack me once again. My Lord Grenth has granted me power over spirits, but I have no defense against the sort of bone creature they will likely use. If you have come to the underworld to gain favor with Grenth, then do not abandon our cause now.
- Hurry down the path and destroy the Slayer before it reaches me."
- Accept: "I will take care of it."
- Reject: "This isn't my problem."
- "The demons will not attack that way again soon. The Slayers are not easy creatures to create. I will inform my master of the aid you rendered to me."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
As soon as you take this quest, the Slayer will spawn at the base of the mountain and hurry up the winding path. Go down to kill it, then return to collect the reward. The quest will also spawn several groups of Keepers of Souls and Terrorwebs that will move slowly in a long train to take up position on the ramp outside the reaper's chamber. If you are trapped by the dryders and do not wish to risk a fight, just ask the reaper to teleport you away.