GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Kill the harpy leader, Render, in the Forum Highlands.
- Exterminate the heket commander, Harrk Facestab, in the Forum Highlands.
- See Kamveh for your reward.
- "Greetings, <name>. I have a situation that requires you attention. In the past, merchants stopped here as they traveled through Vabbi. They sold us all manner of goods that sustained our people, but they have since stopped coming. The hostilities between the skree harpies and heket have been long boiling, but it's gotten out of hand and is affecting our village. It's a simple job. Find the leaders of these two warring tribes and eliminate them. Of course we are prepared to pay you for your trouble."
- Accept: "You know how much I love killing things...."
- Reject: "Sounds fun, but no thanks."
- "Thank you so much. With those leaderless beasts regrouping, the merchants won't have to worry about their safety. They will surely return and our people will no longer go hungry subsist without amenities. We are grateful."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
The quest marker will indicate the location of each boss in turn. There are two ways to approach this quest, you can either carefully pull small numbers of creatures at a time (wait for a manageable sized mob to separate) to slowly cull the numbers down until you can get to the boss. Alternatively, you can start a war. Load up on run buffs and drag the harpies and heket together, then watch as they duke it out, then clean up any leftovers.