Destroy the Harpies
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Find the harpy roosts in the Wilderness of Bahdza and eliminate them. You have 4...0 roosts remaining.
- See Lieutenant Murunda for your reward.
- "My scouts have just returned from patrol and have located four skree harpy roosts. These beasts have been a thorn in our side for weeks and it's time we dealt with them.
- I don't have the manpower to send a squad out to take care of them, but I do have the authority to hire mercenaries such as yourselves for the job. Are you feeling up to a little harpy killing?"
- Accept: "Sure, how hard could it be?"
- Reject: "What do I look like? Queen of the harpies?"
- When asked about quest: "Have you rooted out all of the harpy nests?"
- "Fantastic! That should keep those feathered creeps out of our hair for awhile. Here's your reward."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
If eligible, be sure to get the Harpy Bounty from the central resurrection shrine first. The four harpy roosts are all located in the south-western quadrant of Wilderness of Bahdza and will be marked out by the quest marker, moving to the next one as you defeat each. Just a matter of killing all the harpies at each location, then return to Murunda to claim your "mercenary pay".
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The boss, Korrub, Flame of Dreams, will only appear to characters that have completed this quest.