GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
The Destroyers are fiery, nearly mindless creatures who seek to clear the Depths of Tyria of all life.
Types[edit | edit source]
| 16 (25) Destroyer Spawn
24,28 (26,30) Destroyer of Bones
28 (30) Destroyer of Earth
24,28 (26,30) Destroyer of Flesh
24,28 (26,30) Destroyer of Sinew
24,28 (26,30) Destroyer of Deeds
10,24,28 (24,26,30) Destroyer of Hordes
24,28 (26,30) Destroyer of Hope
20,24,28 (26,26,30) Destroyer of Thoughts
28 (30) Destroyer of Lives
28 (30) Destroyer Tremor
15,28 (25,30) Destroyer of Souls
28 (30) Destroyer of Compassion
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Despite their inorganic appearance, destroyers are fleshy creatures.
- Destroyers have +20 armor versus fire damage and are immune to burning, but have -20 armor versus cold damage. This weakness can be exploited by using the nature spirit Winter to convert all elemental damage to cold damage.
- Destroyers also have a general +20 armor above what is normal for their level and profession.
- This can be countered with Cracked Armor, easily applied with Alkar's Alchemical Acid.
- Because of this, armor-ignoring damage, health degeneration, and life stealing tend to be more effective than direct physical or elemental damage.
- Condition based health degeneration is perferable to hex based, as Destroyers lack condition removal skills.
- Destroyers have no healers, relying on Inner Fire and other self healing skills for survival.
- The Destroyer of Thoughts have hex removal in the form of Shatter Hex and in some areas Hex Eater Vortex.
- Destroyer weapons do not drop, instead they are crafted from Balthor Coalforge in Slavers' Exile.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Destroyers had their origin as the "Tannek", a demonic race for Guild Wars Utopia.