GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
- In-game description:
Condition. While suffering from this ailment, you lose Health over time. Disease is contagious between creatures of the same kind.
Characters inflicted with disease suffer 4 health degeneration (8 health each second).
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Disease is contagious and will infect other adjacent creatures of the same species.
- Visually, a diseased character is easily recognised via the swirling green gases and flies surrounding him.
- Disease turns the target's health bar green. In PvE, it can spread from human foes such as Corsairs or the Jade Brotherhood to players characters, heroes, and henchmen. In PvP, all characters and NPCs aside from pets, Juggernauts, and Turtles are considered to be the same type of creature.
- Disease can only affect fleshy creatures.
- If you cast a spell causing Disease as a necromancer and that creature spreads it back to you, using Plague Touch, Plague Signet, or Plague Sending while that creature is still close to you will not cause the Disease to immediately return to you, even though it meets the requirements of spreading.
Sources[edit | edit source]
|Putrid Flesh||Foes near minion||5...13s||
|Remove Disease, for +duration target is immune to disease & foes striking target become diseased||Elite Enchantment Spell||Death||C|
|If already suffering from a condition, give Disease, Poison, & Weakness||Elite Spell||Death||P|
|Avatar of Grenth||Adjacent foes||3s||
|Whenever a Dervish enchantment is lost. You deal dark damage, steal 0...10 life on hit, and are immune to disease.||Elite Form||Myst||N|
|Mystic Corruption||Adjacent foes||1...2s||
|Duration is doubled if you are enchanted. Removes disease on end.||Flash Enchantment Spell||Myst||N|
PvE only[edit | edit source]
|Radiation Field||Foes in the area||12...20s||
|after 4...6 seconds of -2...6 health degen||Ward Spell||Asura||E|
|Signet of Infection||Foe||13...20s||
|If target foe is Bleeding||Signet||Vanguard||E|
Related skills[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
|Bleeding • Blind • Burning • Cracked Armor • Crippled • Dazed • Deep Wound • Disease • Poison • Weakness|