GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
|Map|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
Description[edit | edit source]
Diviner's Ascent is an area in the northeast of the Crystal Desert. It is a flat area filled with wide basins of sand. In the eastern parts, there are two batches of giant obelisks that stand defiantly in the middle of this flatness, a remnant of another civilization defeated by the desert.
Exits[edit | edit source]
Towns and Outposts[edit | edit source]
- West of center: Elona Reach
Explorable areas[edit | edit source]
Bestiary[edit | edit source]
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- 22 Sand Wurm (one or two in the eastern half)
- 20 Rock-Eater Scarab
- 20 Rockshot Devourer
- 20 Jade Scarab
- 22 Hydra (usually located on the eastern half)
- 21 Sand Drake: Throughout most of the area.
Bosses[edit | edit source]
- 26 Graf Wask Derg (Hydra)
- 25 Monaru Chippedfang (Sand Drake)
- 26 Brol Migo Hinga (Hydra)
- 24 Flange Sullenrage (Devourer)
- 24 Bleck Oogle (Rock-Eater Scarab)
- 24 Sul SandStorm (Storm Kin)
- 24 Plunk Trudge (Jade Scarab)
- 24 Jewk Swem Pleg (Hydra)
- 24 Eater of Souls (Jade Scarab), in quest The Monk's Path
- 26 Chak Hack Schawack (Hydra)
- 24 Trech Schmoogle (Rock-Eater Scarab)
- 25 Ghilaparu Stormstone (Sand Drake)
- 26 Sheg Zamn Mada (Hydra)
- 25 Tempest Drake x3 (Sand Drake), in quest The Mesmer's Path
NPCs[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Vanquishers must defeat 99-162 foes in this area.