GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Description[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- *Sigh* I know the Zaishen had the best intentions when they hired us here, and I know they're the best combat instructors that you can find, but they really could use a lesson in how to prepare food. I've been trying to find some white wasabi to go with my meals, but they don't have any. They only have imported green wasabi from Lion's Arch. Real wasabi is white! It's just not the same otherwise.
- What's that? My skills? Sure, here they are:
Skills used[edit | edit source]
- Cure Hex
- Dwayna's Kiss
- Heal Party (PvP)
- Healing Burst
- Infuse Health
- Patient Spirit
- Waste Not, Want Not
Evaluation[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Divinus Tutela was added in the October 29th, 2009, game update. His skillbar and name were submitted by the player Leet Noobified, one of the winners of the Henchman skill bar contest.
- He wields a Protective Staff.
- He shares his character model with the Kurzick Army Elementalists.
- He performs the /pickme and /ready emotes.