GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Description[edit | edit source]
This dark shrine radiates heat and magic, a testament to ancient days of Charr domination and worship to their former gods, the Titans. Now, in the absence of these deities, the shrine has become a haven for the Charr Shaman caste. An entrance at the shrine leads to a sprawling complex beneath known as the Cathedral of Flames.
Location[edit | edit source]
Getting there[edit | edit source]
It is possible to run someone to this town. If the party leader has already completed Dawn of Rebellion, there is no enemy force and the town can be entered normally.
Exits[edit | edit source]
- Dalada Uplands (south)
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Henchmen (level 20):
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Bonwor Fierceblade: What Must Be Done (Primary Vanguard Quest)
- Bonwor Fierceblade: Assault on the Stronghold (Primary Vanguard Quest)
- Gron Fierceclaw: Temple Of The Damned
- Gron Fierceclaw: Veiled Threat [Difficulty: Master]
- Gron Fierceclaw: Warband of Brothers (Primary Vanguard Quest)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- In the henchmen's area, Mhenlo and Lina are talking and laughing, while Cynn and Herta seem to be having a "girl talk". Cynn occasionally points at Mhenlo and pouts. Zho and Aidan can be seen discussing their archery skills.