Dragon's Throat (mission)
Challenge Mission. Kill as many enemies as you can in 15 minutes. Killing a boss gives a 60 second time bonus.
Objectives[edit | edit source]
Kill as many of the Afflicted as possible before the timer runs out. Kill an afflicted boss to gain a time bonus. It is not possible to win this mission. Instead, the goal here is to attempt to have your name displayed by the local records keeper. (Yanlei Bruun)
Layout[edit | edit source]
Area Name: Dragon's Throat
Dragon's Throat consists of nine rooms arranged roughly in a 3x3 grid. Players start in the northwestern room, and, with the exception of the empty southern room (8), every room is filled with Afflicted, including a boss (or two bosses in the case of the southwestern room 7). The boss in the northeastern room (3) will not spawn until the room is cleared of Afflicted, and the boss in the western room (4) will not spawn until several waves of Afflicted are defeated. These rooms are marked with a "*" in the map image. The monk boss from the southwestern room (7) will appear once Huu and/or several Assassin spawns are defeated, attempting to resurrect Huu if necessary.
Elite Skill Capture[edit | edit source]
- The Afflicted Tamaya - Enraged Smash
- The Afflicted Susei - Broad Head Arrow
- The Afflicted Cho - Ray of Judgment
- The Afflicted Xi - Order of Apostasy
- The Afflicted Meeka - Stolen Speed
- The Afflicted Rasa - Mind Burn
- The Afflicted Huu - Shadow Form
- The Afflicted Mei - Weapon of Quickening
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The monsters in this mission do not drop any loot, with the exception of the bosses, who only drop Insight Scrolls.
- The monsters in this mission, including the bosses, respawn over time.
- Rooms 4 and 7 have several waves of Afflicted
- The Afflicted in rooms 2 and 6 patrol the room in a fixed pattern.
- The Afflicted in room 3 vanish and re-appear.
- After approximately 30 minutes the environmental effect Extensive Plague Exposure occurs.
|Factions Campaign Challenge Missions|
|Dragon's Throat • Altrumm Ruins (Kurzick), Zos Shivros Channel (Luxon) • Amatz Basin (Kurzick), The Aurios Mines (Luxon)|