GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Description[edit | edit source]
Weapon Stats[edit | edit source]
- Piercing damage: 7-17 (req. 9 Dagger Mastery)
- Lengthens Poison duration by 33%
- +15% Damage while enchanted
- Dagger Mastery +1 (Chance: 20% while using Skills)
Dye[edit | edit source]
Dye colors every part of the daggers, but it only gives them a very slight tint.
Location[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This item is always customized for the character that the /bonus command was used with. However, this command can be reused on each of your characters, consistently respawning the weapon. Any new mods added to this weapon cannot be salvaged.
- Although the weapon is customized for the character, heroes can still use it. When using the /bonus command while a hero has it equipped, it creates a second item in the character's inventory that can be used normally.
See Also[edit | edit source]
|GW:EN : Glacial Blade • Darksteel Longbow • Hourglass Staff|