GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Warning: The following text contains spoilers relating to the plot of Guild Wars Eye of the North.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- A glow effect will appear on characters standing near its head.
- Jormag was previously referred to as Drakkar by players due to the explorable he is found in.
- Some players with unsupported video cards do not see the frozen water effects over Drakkar which enables a clear view of it under the ice.
- You can clearly see Drakkar's body shape on the radar and the map.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Jormag may be a reference to Jörmungandr, the world serpent.
- Jormag resembles a Sauropterygian, specifically a plesiosaur more than the familiar winged dragons of medieval times.