GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
|Map|This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
Description[edit | edit source]
Drazach Thicket is an explorable area in the Echovald Forest on the continent of Cantha. It is different from most of the Echovald in that most of the trees here are fairly small, and there is no real canopy overhead. There are two rivers here, apparently going in opposite directions, so the continental divide of Cantha may go through here.
Exits[edit | edit source]
- Northwest: Saint Anjeka's Shrine
- East: Brauer Academy
- South: The Eternal Grove (outpost) (Initially Locked)
Bestiary[edit | edit source]
Monsters[edit | edit source]
- 28 Oni
Bosses[edit | edit source]
Pets[edit | edit source]
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Wilbur (Merchant)
- Ruprecht Brauer
- Sergeant Geinrich
- During the quest The Defenders of the Forest:
- During the quest In the Army Now (Kurzick)
Quests[edit | edit source]
Shrines and Blessings[edit | edit source]
- Balthazar: Southwest, by The Eternal Grove (outpost)1
- Dwayna: Center2.
- Lyssa: East, by Brauer Academy1.
- Melandru: Northwest, by Saint Anjeka's Shrine1.
- Faction-controlled shrine.
- Unoccupied shrine.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Vanquishers must defeat 207-295 foes in this area.