GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
|Unique weapon details|
Droknar's Scepter is an endgame unique item from Eye of the North expansion. There are Droknar's Scepters linked to every caster attribute. They follow the naming convention of "Droknar's <attribute> Scepter."
Weapon stats[edit | edit source]
- [Type]* damage: 11-22 (req. 9 <Requirement Attribute>)
- Halves casting time of <Enhanced Attribute> spells (Chance: 20%)
- Halves skill recharge of <Enhanced Attribute> spells (Chance: 20%)
Versions requiring a primary attribute have slightly different stats. They are as follows:
- [Type]* damage: 11-22 (req. 9 <Primary Attribute>)
- Halves casting time of spells (Chance: 10%)
- Halves skill recharge of spells (Chance: 10%)
* Damage type changes according to item attribute.
Collector / Weaponsmith / PvP counterpart[edit | edit source]
The stats of this item can be fully replicated with the following:
- An inscribable wand of the appropriate attribute crafted by Hadusi in Kodonur Crossroads, Tehshan in Barbarous Shore, Asa in Sifhalla or Soros in Gadd's Encampment, or a PvP wand, upgraded with:
- for the primary attribute variation:
|Axe • Focus • Maul • Shield • Staff • Sword • Secpter Bows: Flatbow • Hornbow • Longbow • Recurve Bow • Shortbow Daggers: Daggers • Blades • Knives Scythes: Scythe • Edge • Reaper Spears: Spear • Courage • Strength|