GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
We would love to get your opinion on your experience with our site with a short survey. Take Survey
|Unique item details|
Droknar's Focus is an endgame unique item from Eye of the North expansion. There are Droknar's Foci linked to every caster attribute. They follow the naming convention of "Droknar's <attribute> Focus."
Weapon stats[edit | edit source]
- Energy +12 (requires 9 <Requirement Attribute>)
- Halves skill recharge of <Enhanced Attribute> spells (Chance: 20%)
- Halves casting time of <Enhanced Attribute> spells (Chance: 20%)
Versions requiring a primary attribute have slightly different stats. They are as follows:
- Energy +12 (requires 9 <Primary Attribute>)
- Halves skill recharge of spells (Chance: 10%)
- Halves casting time of spells (Chance: 10%)
Collector / Weaponsmith / PvP counterpart[edit | edit source]
The stats of this item can be fully replicated with the following:
- The Flame Artifact offered by Yiwong in the Imperial Sanctum in exchange for 5 Soul Stones. (For the Fire Magic focus)
- The Flame Artifact offered by Sir Pohl Sanbert in the Arid Sea in exchange for 5 Dune Burrower Jaws. (For the Fire Magic focus)
- The Grim Cesta offered by Sir Pohl Sanbert in the Arid Sea in exchange for 5 Dune Burrower Jaws. (For the Death Magic focus)
- The Storm Artifact offered by Ornhelm Brightaxe in Droknar's Forge in exchange for 5 Stone Summit Badges. (For the Air Magic focus)
- The Grim Cesta offered by Ornhelm Brightaxe in Droknar's Forge in exchange for 5 Stone Summit Badges. (For the Soul Reaping Magic focus)
- OR -
- An inscribable focus of the appropriate attribute crafted by Hadusi in Kodonur Crossroads, Tehshan in Barbarous Shore, Asa in Sifhalla or Soros in Gadd's Encampment, or a PvP focus, upgraded with:
- for the primary attribute variation:
- Collectors in Mineral Springs offer items with these stats for Protection Prayers, Fast Casting (except that the stats are not as if for a primary attribute), Domination Magic, Curses, Fire Magic, Inspiration Magic, Illusion Magic, and Earth Magic.
|Axe • Focus • Maul • Shield • Staff • Sword • Secpter Bows: Flatbow • Hornbow • Longbow • Recurve Bow • Shortbow Daggers: Daggers • Blades • Knives Scythes: Scythe • Edge • Reaper Spears: Spear • Courage • Strength|