GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Long ago, when the tribes of Deldrimor were united under one banner, Droknar's Forge was the seat of the mighty Dwarven nation's power. Named for one of its most beloved kings, the Forge has never once been taken by an enemy nation.
There is also an altar of Glint here, tended by two Dwarves of the Brotherhood of the Dragon. After Ascension, kneeling (using the /kneel emote) near the statue will cause the Vision of Glint to appear.
Complete the Dragon's Lair mission.
- Henchmen (Level 20):
- Merchants and Traders:
- Xunlai Agent (Storage)
- Captain Hugo Bronzebeard: Seeking the Seer
- Vanyi: The Hero's Journey (Prophecies Characters Only)
- Vanyi: The Hero's Challenge (Prophecies Characters Only)
- Vision of Glint: Defend Droknar's Forge (Titan Quest)
- Vision of Glint: The Last Day Dawns (Titan Quest)
- Vision of Glint: Defend North Kryta Province (Titan Quest)
- Vision of Glint: Defend Denravi (Titan Quest)
- Vision of Glint: The Titan Source (Titan Quest)
- The best armor available in Prophecies can be crafted here. The sets of 15k armor available from the Granite Citadel and Marhan's Grotto differ only in their cost and appearance.
- Droknar's Forge (explorable) can only be reached by completing Hell's Precipice. The area that is Droknar's Forge explorable used to be an Arena.
- This town is commonly referred to as "Drok's".
- A "Droks run" can be obtained from Beacon's perch.