GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Please take a moment to fill out this survey on your gaming habits!
|Unique item details|
Droknar's Focus is an endgame unique item from Eye of the North expansion. There are Droknar's Foci linked to every caster attribute. They follow the naming convention of "Droknar's <attribute> Focus."
Weapon stats[edit | edit source]
- Energy +12 (requires 9 <Requirement Attribute>)
- Halves skill recharge of <Enhanced Attribute> spells (Chance: 20%)
- Halves casting time of <Enhanced Attribute> spells (Chance: 20%)
Versions requiring a primary attribute have slightly different stats. They are as follows:
- Energy +12 (requires 9 <Primary Attribute>)
- Halves skill recharge of spells (Chance: 10%)
- Halves casting time of spells (Chance: 10%)
Collector / Weaponsmith / PvP counterpart[edit | edit source]
The stats of this item can be fully replicated with the following:
- The Flame Artifact offered by Yiwong in the Imperial Sanctum in exchange for 5 Soul Stones. (For the Fire Magic focus)
- The Flame Artifact offered by Sir Pohl Sanbert in the Arid Sea in exchange for 5 Dune Burrower Jaws. (For the Fire Magic focus)
- The Grim Cesta offered by Sir Pohl Sanbert in the Arid Sea in exchange for 5 Dune Burrower Jaws. (For the Death Magic focus)
- The Storm Artifact offered by Ornhelm Brightaxe in Droknar's Forge in exchange for 5 Stone Summit Badges. (For the Air Magic focus)
- The Grim Cesta offered by Ornhelm Brightaxe in Droknar's Forge in exchange for 5 Stone Summit Badges. (For the Soul Reaping Magic focus)
- OR -
- An inscribable focus of the appropriate attribute crafted by Hadusi in Kodonur Crossroads, Tehshan in Barbarous Shore, Asa in Sifhalla or Soros in Gadd's Encampment, or a PvP focus, upgraded with:
- for the primary attribute variation:
- Collectors in Mineral Springs offer items with these stats for Protection Prayers, Fast Casting (except that the stats are not as if for a primary attribute), Domination Magic, Curses, Fire Magic, Inspiration Magic, Illusion Magic, and Earth Magic.
|Axe • Focus • Maul • Shield • Staff • Sword • Secpter Bows: Flatbow • Hornbow • Longbow • Recurve Bow • Shortbow Daggers: Daggers • Blades • Knives Scythes: Scythe • Edge • Reaper Spears: Spear • Courage • Strength|