GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|Unique weapon details|
Droknar's Scepter is an endgame unique item from Eye of the North expansion. There are Droknar's Scepters linked to every caster attribute. They follow the naming convention of "Droknar's <attribute> Scepter."
Weapon stats[edit | edit source]
- [Type]* damage: 11-22 (req. 9 <Requirement Attribute>)
- Halves casting time of <Enhanced Attribute> spells (Chance: 20%)
- Halves skill recharge of <Enhanced Attribute> spells (Chance: 20%)
Versions requiring a primary attribute have slightly different stats. They are as follows:
- [Type]* damage: 11-22 (req. 9 <Primary Attribute>)
- Halves casting time of spells (Chance: 10%)
- Halves skill recharge of spells (Chance: 10%)
* Damage type changes according to item attribute.
Collector / Weaponsmith / PvP counterpart[edit | edit source]
The stats of this item can be fully replicated with the following:
- An inscribable wand of the appropriate attribute crafted by Hadusi in Kodonur Crossroads, Tehshan in Barbarous Shore, Asa in Sifhalla or Soros in Gadd's Encampment, or a PvP wand, upgraded with:
- for the primary attribute variation:
|Axe • Focus • Maul • Shield • Staff • Sword • Secpter Bows: Flatbow • Hornbow • Longbow • Recurve Bow • Shortbow Daggers: Daggers • Blades • Knives Scythes: Scythe • Edge • Reaper Spears: Spear • Courage • Strength|