GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Drop rate/Canthan Chest
This article tracks the drops from Canthan Chests.
|Item||Max Dmg||Requirement||Weapon Rarity||Prefix Upgrade||Mod 1||Mod 2||Suffix Upgrade||Salvage Armor Rarity||Signature|
|Plagueborn Recurve Bow||1||10||0||1||Fiery||Dmg +13% (vs. hexed)||-||-||0||0||-|
|Plagueborn Hornbow||1||13||1||0||Silencing||Dmg +14%, Energy -4||-||Marksmanship +1 19%||0||0||-|
|Plagueborn Staff||0 (11-21)||11||0||1||-||HSR Divine Favor 15%||-||-||0||0||-|
|Plagueborn Dagger||1||12||0||1||Fiery||Dmg +13% (vs. hexed)||-||-||0||0||--Khan Reaper Kerensky 14:53, 14 July 2006 (CDT)|
|Forbidden Staff||1||8||1||0||Health +28||HCT Water 19%||-||Dmg +19% (vs. Ogres)||0||0||-|
|Grinning Dragon Axe||1||8||1||0||-||Dmg +14%, Energy -4||-||Armor +7 (vs. ele)||0||0||-|
|Plagueborn Scepter||1||9||0||1||-||Energy +3 (while hexed)||HCT Death 16%||-||0||0||-|
|Plagueborn Focus||0 (En +11)||9||0||1||-||Air Magic +1 (16%)||Armor +5 (vs. phys)||-||0||0||--Khan Reaper Kerensky 13:05, 16 July 2006 (CDT)|
|Gilded Articact||1||11||1||0||-||Armor +10 (vs. Ogres)||-||-||0||0||-|
|Jade Brotherhood Armguard||-||-||0||0||-||Maj. Blood Magic||-||-||0||1||-|
|Kris Daggers||1||10||0||1||Ebon||Dmg +13% (while in stance||-||-||0||0||-|
|Channeling Focus||1||9||0||1||-||Reduces Dazed 20%||-||-||0||0||--Khan Reaper Kerensky 16:50, 24 July 2006 (CDT)||-|
|Halo Axe||1||9||1||0||Heavy||Dmg +15% (while health is above 50%||Armor +7 (vs physical)||-||0||0||-|
|Celestial Staff||1||9||1||Defensive||HSR of Spells (18%)||Reduces diseased 20%||-||Health +29||0||0||--Mosrael The Waker 21:16, 23 February 2007 (CST)|
|Koi Scepter||11-22||13 Air Magic||0||1||-||Energy +4 (while Enchanted)||-||-||-||-||Gordon Ecker 22:17, 17 July 2007 (CDT)|
|Totals||0||0||6||9||0||0||0||0||0||1||Last update: Gordon Ecker 22:17, 17 July 2007 (CDT)|
Note: In order to make sure the results are valid, the user must be the first person to open the chest - or the user must open every single chest the user passes by. In other words, no chest should be skipped because it drops purple items in the interest of collecting accurate data. Note of the note: This is no longer true, since Anet nerfed chest running slightly by making every drop in a chest randomized.
Level 2 Data:
- Chance Equippable (Total Equippable/Total Drops):
- Chance Rune (Total Rune/Total Drops):
- Average requirement: (Total Req/Number of Equippable items)
- Chance Gold (G/Total Equippable):
- Chance Purple (P/Total Equippable):
- Chance Prefix Prefect (Num of Perfect Prefixes/Total Equippable): *
- Chance Mod Prefect (Num of Perfect Mods/Total Equippable): *
- Chance Suffix Prefect (Num of Perfect Suffixes/Total Equippable): *
- Chance Superior Rune (Num of Sups/Total Rune):
- Chance Major Rune (Num of Majs/Total Rune):
- Chance Minor Rune (Num of Mins/Total Rune):
- Do not count upgrades/mods that are always maximum in either number, such as Poisoner's or Reducing Dazed and so forth.
Level 3 Data:
- Chance of Fortitude upgrade: (Num of Fortitude/Num of Suffix Upgrades)