GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Drop rate/Istani Chest
This article tracks the drops from Istan Chests.
|Item||Max Dmg||Requirement||Rarity||Prefix Upgrade||Mod 1
(I) = Inscription
(I) = Inscription
|Suffix Upgrade||Salvage Armor||Signature|
|Hand Axe||6-12||1 Axe||0||1||-||(I) Dmg +14% (while Enchanted)||-||-||0||0||Separ 23:14, 28 October 2006 (CDT)Separ|
|Butterfly Sword||8-11||4 Sword||0||1||-||(I) Dmg +17% (while Hexed)||-||-||0||0||Semper 05 December 2006|
|Broadblade Scimitar||8-10||3 Sword||0||1||-||(I) Highly salvageable||-||-||0||0||Semper 05 December 2006|
|Bronze Scythe||8-16||-||0||1||-||(I) Vengeance is Mine +15% Damage while health under 50%||-||-||0||0||Tomoko 10:06, 18 December 2006 (CST)|
|Winged Axe||6-13||5 Axe||0||1||-||(I) Strength and Honor +13% Damage while health above 50%||-||-||0||0||Baron Diamon 16:44, 23 December 2006 (CST)|
|Tribal Spear||9-14||3 Spear||0||1||-||(I) Vengeance is Mine +15% Damage while health under 50%||-||-||0||0||Baron Diamon 16:47, 23 December 2006 (CST)|
|Ivory Hammer||10-15||1 Hammer Mastery||0||1||-||(I) "Show me the money!"||-||-||0||0||Gordon Ecker 05:17, 24 December 2006 (CST)|
|Jeweled Chalice||Energy +6||6 Inspiration Magic||0||1||-||(I) "Fear Cuts Deeper" (reduces bleeding duration)||-||-||0||0||Gordon Ecker 02:12, 5 March 2007 (CST)|
|Water Wand||8-13||7 Water Magic||0||1||-||(I) "Have Faith" (Energy +5 while Enchanted)||-||-||0||0||Gordon Ecker 02:40, 9 April 2007 (CDT)|
|Totals||0||0||0||9||0||0||0||0||0||0||02:40, 9 April 2007 (CDT)|
Note: In order to make sure the results are valid, the user must be the first person to open the chest - or the user must open every single chest the user passes by. In other words, no chest should be skipped because it drops purple items in the interest of collecting accurate data.
Level 2 Data:
- Chance Equippable (Total Equippable/Total Drops):
- Chance Rune (Total Rune/Total Drops):
- Average requirement: (Total Req/Number of Equippable items)
- Chance Gold (G/Total Equippable):
- Chance Purple (P/Total Equippable):
- Chance Prefix Prefect (Num of Perfect Prefixes/Total Equippable): *
- Chance Mod Prefect (Num of Perfect Mods/Total Equippable): *
- Chance Suffix Prefect (Num of Perfect Suffixes/Total Equippable): *
- Chance Superior Rune (Num of Sups/Total Rune):
- Chance Major Rune (Num of Majs/Total Rune):
- Chance Minor Rune (Num of Mins/Total Rune):
- Do not count upgrades/mods that are always maximum in either number, such as Poisoner's or Reducing Dazed and so forth.
Level 3 Data:
- Chance of Fortitude upgrade: (Num of Fortitude/Num of Suffix Upgrades)