GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Drop rate/Juvenile Bladed Termite
Data[edit | edit source]
|Creature||Gold||Equippable Items||Salvage Armor||Common Materials||Rare Materials||Keys||Collectables||Dyes||Salvageable Remains||Nothing||Total||Signature|
|Juvenile Bladed Termite||57||0||0||7||53||0||0||0||0||62||0||0||7||186||$ Baron Diamon 01:35, 24 December 2006 (CST)|
$ Wintersday Candy Cane Shards dropped during this observation, all drops of shards occurred in parallel with another drop of the above and were not singular. If there had been a drop of a shard ONLY, the observed data would have been recorded as nothing.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Gold drops range from 3 to 10 .
- All drops without the improved sale value inscription were worth between 3-5 - including blues.
- Equippable drops are for Warriors, Rangers, Paragons, and Dervishs only.
- Weapon damage is standardized for drops from Juvenile Bladed Termites, range of values include:
- 3-5, 3-6, 4-5, 4-6, 4-7, 5-7, 5-9, 6-7, 6-9,7-10.