GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Drop rate/Juvenile Bladed Termite
Data[edit | edit source]
|Creature||Gold||Equippable Items||Salvage Armor||Common Materials||Rare Materials||Keys||Collectables||Dyes||Salvageable Remains||Nothing||Total||Signature|
|Juvenile Bladed Termite||57||0||0||7||53||0||0||0||0||62||0||0||7||186||$ Baron Diamon 01:35, 24 December 2006 (CST)|
$ Wintersday Candy Cane Shards dropped during this observation, all drops of shards occurred in parallel with another drop of the above and were not singular. If there had been a drop of a shard ONLY, the observed data would have been recorded as nothing.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Gold drops range from 3 to 10 .
- All drops without the improved sale value inscription were worth between 3-5 - including blues.
- Equippable drops are for Warriors, Rangers, Paragons, and Dervishs only.
- Weapon damage is standardized for drops from Juvenile Bladed Termites, range of values include:
- 3-5, 3-6, 4-5, 4-6, 4-7, 5-7, 5-9, 6-7, 6-9,7-10.