GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Please take a moment to fill out this survey on your gaming habits!
General[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- "Ahai, good friends. I'm told you're planning to face Abaddon himself and throw yourselves on the danger that confronts us all. How brave you are! If there is any way I can help, just ask."
- Tell me about past events.
- "The situation is grim. The Five Gods have given their blessing to your quest, but that will not make it any easier. Everything now hinges on your victory in this next battle. May the Five preserve you."
- Tell me about current events.
- "Abaddon's physical form is chained to pillars of stone. He will fight you with all his power, but those chains were forged by Balthazar and cannot be broken easily. You will need to activate the stone statues to re-secure Abaddon and then find a way to defeat him. I will pray for you, friend.
- Please give me some tips.
- "1. To defeat Abaddon, watch his head to see where he's attacking. When he breaks out of his chains, move up the hill until he's done summoning monoliths. 2. Destroy the monoliths to bind Abaddon into his vulnerable state."
- Replay the mission cinematic.