GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
An NPC appearing during Wintersday, he guards a Winter Dwarf imprisoned in a candy cane pen next to a "Please Don't Feed the Dwarf" sign. This guard seems to be at least partially responsible for the dwarf's "happiness", and if the dwarf dies, he swiftly resurrects him. It is not clear whether the dwarf-nip is used to revive the Winter Dwarf or keep him happy.
Location[edit | edit source]
- Kamadan (Wintersday), in the recessed central area
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- "If the winter dwarf gets surly, just let me know. I've got a bottle of dwarf-nip in my pocket that will surely cheer him up."
The following dialogue occurs when someone kills the Winter Dwarf
- Dwarf Guard: "Goodness! The Winter Dwarf is dead! Who could have done such a thing!"
- Dwarf Guard: "There you go, little guy. All better."
- Winter Dwarf: "But the light...it was so...beautiful."