GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Description[edit | edit source]
Related Equipment[edit | edit source]
Weapon Bonuses that cause earth damage:[edit | edit source]
- Ebon Axe Haft, Hammer Haft, Sword Hilt, Bow string, Scythe Snathe and Spearhead.
- Earth Wand and Staff.
- unusual weapons such as a staff with energy storage req (rarely)
Weapon Bonuses against earth damage:[edit | edit source]
- Axe Grip, Hammer Grip, Sword Pommel and Bow grip Of Warding give +4-7 Armor against elemental damage.
- Additional item modifiers can give +4-7 Armor against elemental damage or +4-10 Armor against earth damage.
- Ranger Earthbound Insignia provides +15 armor bonus against earth damage.
- Elementalist Geomancer's Insignia provides +10 armor against earth damage.
Related skills[edit | edit source]
These skills cause earth damage:
The following skills are related to earth damage:
- Mantra of Earth (Whenever earth damage is taken, it is reduced and you gain 2 energy.)
- Stone Sheath (Turns attack damage done by a foe and all nearby foes into earth damage.)
- Stone Striker (Turns elemental and physical damage you deal and receive into earth damage.)
- Ebon Dust Aura (Attack skills that deal earth damage blind enemies on hit.)
- Skills related to elemental damage
Effects of earth damage to creatures[edit | edit source]
The following creatures are known to have a natural resistance to earth damage:
The following creatures are known to have a natural vulnerability to earth damage:
Enviromental effects[edit | edit source]
The following enviromental effects affect Earth damage:
|Physical damage: Blunt damage • Slashing damage • Piercing damage|
Elemental damage: Cold damage • Earth damage • Fire damage • Lightning damage
Others: Chaos damage • Dark damage • Holy damage • Shadow damage