GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support
|Ebon Vanguard Assassin Support|
Full: Summon a level 14...20 Ebon Vanguard Assassin that has Iron Palm, Fox Fangs, and Nine Tail Strike. This summoned Assassin Shadow Steps to target foe. If target foe is a Charr, the Assassin lives for 24...30 seconds. If target foe is not a Charr, the Assassin lives for 12...15 seconds.
Concise: Summons a level 14...20 assassin that has Iron Palm, Fox Fangs, and Nine Tail Strike; it Shadow Steps to this foe. If this foe is a Charr, the assassin lives for 24...30 seconds. If this foe is not a Charr, the assassin lives for 12...15 seconds.
|Ebon Vanguard Title Track||0||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
|Summon lifespan vs Charr||24||25||26||28||29||30||30||30||30||30||30|
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- There is no limit to the number of Assassins a person may summon.
- If possible, make sure your target is under a hex or condition. Then the assassin's Iron Palm will cause knockdown.
- Despite the Skill Description stating it shadowsteps, it does not follow the usual limitations of shadowstepping, but is rather summoned at the location of the target.
- Because it is summoned at the location of the target, this skill combines well with Explosive Growth
- If the assassin is killed in battle, his corpse will trigger skills like "I Will Avenge You!". However, his corpse will not be exploitable.
- As it is a spell, this skill works well with Signet of Illusions as well as Arcane Echo.
- Air of Superiority and Assassin's Promise are also both effective in summoning multiple Assassins.
- After it spawns, the Assassin always attacks adjacent foes, even if its not a primary target.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The summoned assassin resembles Vael, who is also an Ebon Vanguard Assassin in Warrior armor.
- Occasionally, the assassin will shout battle cries when fighting an enemy. One of these is "I'm really left-handed!", a tribute to S. Morgenstern's The Princess Bride.