GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
|This article is about the skill named Echo. For the skill type of the same name, see echo (skill type).|
Full: For 30 seconds, Echo is replaced with the next skill you use. Echo acts as this skill for 30 seconds.
Concise: (30 seconds.) Echo becomes the next skill you use (30 seconds).
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Note: If the boss has echoed another skill before dying, its Echo will be replaced with the other skill. If you want to capture Echo but it does not show up in the capture skill list, wait for 30 seconds and use Signet of Capture again.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Echo can copy any skill except a Signet of Capture.
- Arcane Echo can also be used to copy Echo itself for an echo chain.
- A skill echoed by an Echo copied using Arcane Echo or Arcane Mimicry will last the full 30 seconds of Echo, not the 20 seconds of Arcane Echo or Arcane Mimicry.
- An "Enchanting" Weapon upgrade will only lengthen the duration of Echo itself, not the copied skill.
Related skills[edit | edit source]
Related articles[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The icon of this skill is similar in appearance to the Necromancer skill Plague Touch.