GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Full: Target foe is banished to the mists and his spirit bound to Shiro. If the Spirit Binder is destroyed, the spirit is freed.
Concise: Target foe is banished to the mists and his spirit bound to Shiro. If the Spirit Binder is destroyed, the spirit is freed.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- When Shiro uses this skill, he will shout "<player name>, banished!"
- The banished party member will be teleported to a separate area representing The Mists. There, the player will have to run up a ramp guarded by Spirits of The Mists, and through a teleporter, to return to the fight with Shiro.
- In the banished player's place will appear a spirit binder named Bound <profession name>, that will use the same skill set as the Shiro'ken.
- Destroying the spirit binder will bring back the banished party member, as well as give the party a morale boost, recharging all Celestial skills in the process.
- When Shiro uses this skill on a Paragon or Dervish, they are replaced with a Bound Warrior.
- Shiro will never banish heroes, nor a human player partied with only heroes and henchmen.
- Shiro will never banish the last player in earshot. This means that he can be solo'd with certain builds, as long as other party member stay very far away.