GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Edge of Extinction
|Edge of Extinction|
Full: Create a level 1...8...10 spirit. If a non-spirit creature within range dies, Edge of Extinction deals 14...43...50 damage to all creatures of the same type that are below 90% Health and within range of the spirit. This spirit dies after 30...126...150 seconds.
Concise: Creates a level 1...8...10 spirit (30...126...150 second lifespan). Deals 14...43...50 damage to creatures in its range whenever a creature of the same type dies. Does not affect spirits. No damage to creatures above 90% Health.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Sayad the Bloodless (Gates of Kryta (mission))
- Abijah the Decayed (D'Alessio Seaboard (mission))
- Dahr the Diseased (Nebo Terrace)
- Ghita Bonz (Divinity Coast (mission)/Majesty's Rest)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The spirit created by this skill is called Spirit of Extinction.
- This Nature Ritual operates based on species. For a listing of monsters by species, see the sub-categories in the listing Category:Bestiary.
- This ritual works very well against non-humans such as the Mursaat or the Charr. However, be cautious when using this ritual against human foes. Their deaths will damage you, your party, and any allied or hostile human NPCs accompanying you on your mission or quest (e.g., King Jalis Ironhammer, Master Togo) who are under 90% health.
- Keep in mind that not all allied human NPCs are considered the same species for the purposes of this ritual. For example, Service NPCs (collectors, merchants, etc) and many non-hostile NPCs (including allies but not henchmen party members) each have their own species category separate from both each other and players.
- This ritual is particularly lethal to a Necromancer's Minions, who are all the same species and are often under 90% health due to their innate health degeneration.