After the events in Guild Wars Eye of the North, the slumbering Elder Dragons, whose power rivals that of the Gods themselves, will awaken. Primordus was the first to awaken in 1120 AE, Jormag awoke in 1165 AE , then Zhaitan rose from beneath Orr in 1219 AE, a dragon in the deepest seas awoke after, then Kralkatorrik awoke in 1320 AE. The destruction that the Elder Dragons will bring to Tyria will set the stage for Guild Wars 2.
- Known Elder Dragons
- Primordus, seen in the Central Transfer Chamber.
- Jormag, seen in Drakkar Lake of the Far Shiverpeaks.
- Zhaitan of Orr.
- The "Deep Sea Dragon," the last unnamed dragon.
- Kralkatorrik, seen in the Charr Homelands between Grothmar Wardowns and Dalada Uplands, who flew south to the Crystal Desert.
See also[edit | edit source]
- Dragon-like artifacts in Guild Wars - Dragon-shaped features that some believe may also be Elder Dragons.