GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
This article has an associated Zaishen Challenge Quest.
Description[edit | edit source]
Eldritch Ettin is a warrior boss found at the end of the 3rd level of the Bloodstone Caves. He has his own entourage of 2 First Inscribed boss-like foes. Each of the three are flocked with Enchanted Shields and Enchanted Scythes. This makes the group difficult to take down, and often takes a long time to do so. Thankfully a respawn point is within a 20 second running distance from the bloodstone that they all inhabit.
Location[edit | edit source]
- Bloodstone Caves (Level 3)
Skills used[edit | edit source]
Items dropped[edit | edit source]
Tips[edit | edit source]
- The seemingly best approach is to draw both of the First Inscribed foes away from the rest of the group and eliminate them separately.
- Killing the First Inscribed causes their linked Enchanted Shields to vanish without ever having to fight them. Killing the Eldritch Ettin will also cause all the Enchanted Scythes to vanish.
- A locked chest, along with one that comes as a reward after slaying the bosses, is on the frozen lake, so a lockpick would be a good idea to have in one's inventory.
- This boss is very powerful, doing around 300 damage to casters. Bringing any form of Weakness can be extremely useful, for example by using Enfeeble.