GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
Full: For 25...53...60 seconds, you are attuned to Air, Fire, Water, and Earth and gain +1...2...2 to these attributes. You gain 50% of the base Energy cost of the skill each time you use magic associated with any of these elements.
Concise: (25...53...60 seconds.) Your elemental attributes are increased by +1...2...2. You gain 50% of the base Energy cost of any Air, Fire, Water, and Earth Magic skills you use.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Eye of the North
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This enchantment will return 2 energy for 5 energy spells, 5 energy for 10 energy spells, 7 energy for 15 energy spells, and 12 energy for 25 energy spells.
- This enchantment only returns energy after a skill has been successfully cast. No energy is gained if the spell is canceled or interrupted and the caster must have the required energy before casting.
- The other four attunements combine additively with Elemental Attunement, meaning that together they return 80% (50 + 30) of the base energy cost, plus the flat 1 energy from the non-elite attunement.
- Aura of Restoration also returns a flat 1 energy every time you cast a spell, in addition to healing you.
- In PvE, Elemental Lord also gives another 1 energy if your energy storage is 10 or more, while also boosting your attributes and healing you.
- If you use all four — Elemental Attunement, Air/Earth/Fire/Water Attunement, Aura of Restoration, and Elemental Lord — you will experience a net gain of energy when casting 5 and 10 energy spells, while 15 and 25 energy spells will be essentially free. Of course, this would take half of your skill bar, leaving you with only 4 slots for other spells. An analysis of the energy return of these skills is provided in the following table: