GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Description[edit | edit source]
The Elemental Sword is a sword that has a blade with a top half that resembles ice and the bottom half, fire. Unlike the Fiery Dragon Sword, Icy Dragon Sword or Fiery Gladius, the "fire" and "ice" are not animated. Also, since it has no fixed elemental sword hilt, this means it can be upgraded with another hilt.
Location[edit | edit source]
- The Desolation
- Joko's Domain
- Poisoned Outcrops
- The Ruptured Heart
- The Shattered Ravines
- The Sulfurous Wastes
- Realm of Torment
- Dungeons - reward chests and Locked Chests
- Arachni's Haunt
- Bloodstone Caves (Eldritch Chest)
- Bogroot Growths
- Cathedral of Flames (Murakai's Chest)
- Darkrime Delves (Havok's Chest)
- Heart of the Shiverpeaks (Mountain Heart Chest)
- Ooze Pit (Prismatic Chest)
- Raven's Point (Destroyer Chest)
- Sepulchre of Dragrimmar (Dragrimmar Chest)
- Slavers' Exile
- Vloxen Excavations(Zoldark's Chest)
- Tarnished Coast
Dye[edit | edit source]
This sword cannot be dyed.