GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
The Elementalist is the classical "fireball-and-lightning bolt" spellcaster of the game. Their power lies in their ability to do a large amount of damage in a short time with effective energy management skills. Their spells can deal considerable AoE or spike damage, as well as provide supportive wards to protect allies. Elementalists are one of the most sought-after classes in PUGs (behind Monks) due to their sheer damage output. An Elementalist primary may also often be paired with another caster class as secondary (Necromancer, Mesmer, or Monk), simply to gain the benefits of their primary attribute, Energy Storage. The patron deity of each Elementalist varies according to their specialization: Dwayna to Aeromancers, Balthazar to Pyromancers, Melandru to Geomancers, and Grenth to Hydromancers; Lyssa is the goddess associated with Energy Storage.
- Energy Storage (primary attribute): For each rank in Energy Storage, your maximum energy is increased by 3.
- Air Magic: With a spiking skill list, Air Magic increases the effectiveness of spells utilizing armor penetration.
- Fire Magic: With arguably the most powerful direct-damage skill list, Fire Magic increases the effectiveness of offensive area-of-effect and/or damage-over-time spells (firestorm, meteor shower, etc.) that commonly also cause the burning condition.
- Water Magic: With a hindering skill set, Water Magic increases the effectiveness of spells that impair enemy movement.
- Earth Magic: With a diverse skill list, Earth Magic increases the effectiveness of party-supportive spells, including armor enhancements and defensive wards.
- Unlinked Elementalist Skills
- Skills quick reference
- Skills by category
- Armor types
- Armor crafting quick reference
- Collector armors
- Collector weapons
- Crafted weapons
- Unique items quick reference
- Effective elementalist guide
- Elementalist dance information
- Elementalist quick references (category)
- Elementalist elite skill locations
- Exhaustion quick reference
|Warrior • Ranger • Monk • Necromancer • Mesmer • Elementalist • Assassin • Ritualist • Paragon • Dervish|