GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
We would love to get your opinion on your experience with our site with a short survey. Take Survey
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Kill the skale along the road southwest. Acquire a shimmering scale.
- 1 shimmering scale collected.
- Return to Howland the Elementalist for your reward.
- "I don't have time for chitchat. Your assignment is this: go down to the river and kill a skale. You should find a small horde of them, since they hunt there this time of day. Collect a shimmering scale and bring it back to me. Go now."
- Accept: "Yes, sir."
- Reject: "I don't think I can handle this."
- "By bringing back this scale, you've shown me you have enough competence to be trained in a few skills. I'll go back into the city and tell Sir Tydus you do indeed have some potential.
- Haversdan will be here shortly to supervise your further development."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Kill a River Skale Tad and collect a shimmering scale when it drops (only need one), then return to Howland for your reward.