GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Kill the skale along the road southwest. Acquire a shimmering scale.
- 1 shimmering scale collected.
- Return to Howland the Elementalist for your reward.
- "I don't have time for chitchat. Your assignment is this: go down to the river and kill a skale. You should find a small horde of them, since they hunt there this time of day. Collect a shimmering scale and bring it back to me. Go now."
- Accept: "Yes, sir."
- Reject: "I don't think I can handle this."
- "By bringing back this scale, you've shown me you have enough competence to be trained in a few skills. I'll go back into the city and tell Sir Tydus you do indeed have some potential.
- Haversdan will be here shortly to supervise your further development."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Kill a River Skale Tad and collect a shimmering scale when it drops (only need one), then return to Howland for your reward.