GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Eliminate the Am Fah
Overview[edit | edit source]
- Seek out the Am Fah gathering in Bukdek byway [sic] and eliminate them.
- See Guardsman Ping for your reward.
- "I have a job for you if you are interested. It seems the Am Fah have been growing bolder as of late. Even now, a mob of them gathers in Bukdek Byway assaulting citizens there. The city guard is spread ever so thin by the plague. If you are looking for a fight, go to Bukdek Byway and deal with these Am Fah for us."
- Accept: "I'll teach those Am Fah mongrels the meaning of pain!"
- Reject: "I am a lover, not a fighter."
- When asked about quest: "The Am Fah are gathering the Bukdek Byway. Make haste and eliminate them."
- "Thank you for your aid, but be careful. The Am Fah never forget a slight."
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Head east from The Marketplace into Bukdek Byway. Kill Chung, the Attuned and the Am Fah which spawn to protect him (around 10 in total). Be warned, they have a rather large range they are willing to chase after being aggro'd. Once eliminated, return to Kaineng Center and get your reward.
Bosses[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This quest takes you to the exact same area as the quest The Xunlai Agent, also starting from Kaineng Center. If you have not completed The Xunlai Agent, it may be convenient to combine the two quests. Also consider combining this quest with Eliminate the Jade Brotherhood.
- Chung, the Attuned, can be lured away from the quest marker if you take the corridor that leads to the right of him. This way you can handle him solo, and then go deal with the group of protecting Am Fah to finish the quest.