GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Elite skills by capture location (Eye of the North)
Legend[edit | edit source]
- For each skill, the boss to capture it from (using a Signet of Capture) is linked with a preceding "⇒". Each "⇒" represents a different boss, so multiple bosses in the same zone with the same skill will be shown with multiple "⇒" symbols.
- The letter in parentheses indicates which campaign the skill is from: Core, Prophecies, Factions, or Nightfall.
- For skills in dungeons, the number(s) in parentheses indicate which floor(s) of the dungeon the boss is found on.
- A Q in parentheses (with or without a modifier symbol) indicates that the boss's appearance depends on the status of a certain quest. The Q will be a link to the relevant quest; see the quest and boss articles for complete details.
- Q by itself indicates that the boss only spawns during the quest.
- !Q indicates that the boss will not spawn while the quest is active.
- <Q indicates that the boss only spawns before completing the quest.
- Q> indicates that the boss only spawns after completing the quest.
- The relevant dungeon quest is always required to access bosses in dungeons, even though it is not noted in this table.
- A * in parentheses indicates other special conditions required for the boss to spawn; see the boss article for details.
Warning![edit | edit source]
- You cannot capture skills from a campaign that you do not own on your account. The Signet of Capture window will show all inaccessible skills as locked.
Eye of the North Elite skill locations[edit | edit source]
|⇒ (N) Headbutt
||⇒ (C) Shield of Regeneration||⇒ (P) Mist Form|
|⇒ (<Q,C) Barrage||⇒ (*,F) Life Sheath||⇒ (F) Ride the Lightning|
|⇒ (Q,F) Forceful Blow
||⇒ (P) Life Transfer
||⇒ (P) Power Block||⇒ (N) Searing Flames
||⇒ (F) Preservation|
|⇒ (3,P) Flourish||⇒ (1,2,N) Savannah Heat|
|⇒ (1,P) Life Transfer
⇒ (2,N) Jagged Bones
⇒ (3,N) Corrupt Enchantment
|⇒ (1,P) Power Block||⇒ (2,P) Ether Prodigy||⇒ (2,N) Soldier's Fury|
|⇒ (N) Headbutt||⇒ (P) Water Trident|
|⇒ (Q,1,P) Eviscerate||⇒ (1,N) Burning Arrow
⇒ (2,N) Scavenger's Focus
|⇒ (3,N) Toxic Chill||⇒ (Q,1,N) Golden Skull Strike||⇒ (2,3,N) Cruel Spear|
Quest instances[edit | edit source]
|⇒ (P) Eviscerate||⇒ (C) Barrage||⇒ (P) Power Block||⇒ (P) Ward Against Harm|
|⇒ (P) Ether Prodigy|
|⇒ (1,2,3,P) Eviscerate||⇒ (3,N) Mind Blast||⇒ (2,N) Stunning Strike|