GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
General[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Before completing And a Hero Shall Lead Them
- "I'd offer you water, but the bucket's empty. I must run and refill it. We have a lot of injured here!
After completing And a Hero Shall Lead Them
- "More survivors? Bless Dwayna's mercy! Have some water. Take a moment's rest. No more than a moment, though; the Kournans are on our trail and we've got to find a way out of here. Let me know if you need anything else.
- Tell me about past events.
- "The attack on the Kournan fortress was a complete disaster. Where did those demons come from? Does Varesh really wield such powers? The Sunspear line was completely broken, and now the survivors are scattered across Kourna, trying desperately to find a way home."
- Tell me about current events.
- "We've got to get the survivors out of here and back to Istan. But that garrison up there guards our only means of escape. you need to find a way to sneak the injured Sunspears past the garrison to get them home safe and sound."
- Please give me some tips.
- "1. Disabling the Sentry Traps will prevent them from damaging those you are escorting. Talk to Rojis once you are on your way and he will show you hot it is done. 2. Once you engage a Guard Post continue your attack otherwise they will call artillery from the garrison to strike. 3. There are multiple paths. Often times if you are patient you can sneak past patrols."
- Replay the mission cinematic.