GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
Enchanted Snowman[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
- Ascalon City (Wintersday) (Level 3)
- Lion's Arch (Wintersday) (Level 12)
- Shiverpeak Mountains
- Droknar's Forge (Wintersday) (Level 20)
Skills used[edit | edit source]
Those from Lion's Arch or Droknar's Forge also have:
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Despite their appearance, Enchanted Snowmen are fleshy creatures. They can get poisoned and diseased.
- They leave behind invisible corpses that are exploitable and resurrectable
- Only the Lion's Arch and Droknar's Forge Enchanted Snowman use Ward Against Harm
- They are the Snow-covered henchmen referred to in the song of the Wintersday updates
- If possible, try not to use fire damage while using the Snowman, as this will negate their Ice Prison hex.
- They are also extremely weak against creatures that use fire damage.