GuildWiki has been locked down: anonymous editing and account creation are disabled. Current registered users are unaffected. Leave any comments on the Community Portal.
General[edit | edit source]
Quests Involved In[edit | edit source]
Location[edit | edit source]
Skills[edit | edit source]
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
- "Time is of the essence, but we cannot let our guard down; this is an opportune moment for the Kurzicks to attack. They are steadily advancing on our location.
- What can I help you with?"
Remind me of the current situation.
- "Your recent activities such as your participation in the Fort Aspenwood assault have gained you Luxon trust. You were sent on an important mission to recover the stolen turtle eggs. Without them, many of the war efforts would be in vain. Now you must escort the young to the hatchery."
What is going on at the Gyala Hatchery?
- "We are aware of Shiro's defeat and have once again returned our focus to the war with the Kurzicks. The siege turtle hatchlings must be brought home to be trained and outfitted for the long fight ahead. It is up to you and your party to protect them as they make their perilous journey across the sea that was."
What can you tell me about this mission?
- "1. Use the siege turtles to target key spots and bombard the Kurzicks.
- 2. Keep the Juggernauts away from the turtles, otherwise they will flip them on their backs and render them helpless.
- 4. Protect the turtle hatchlings. Without them the war is lost."